Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Inhaling what's not true

My witchy inner-self decided to take a really really long break. Nonetheless, she was never gone and will never be. I do realize one thing very clearly: perhaps I will never be able to become that true pagan but this is in my nature now, and I do see sprouts of it here and there.

Today, to my own surprise, my muse (to her own surprise, I believe, too) wrote this short poem... Though the poem has a more or less melancholic tune, I feel light within.

Inhaling what's not true,
The essence of the thoughts is gone.
I thought you were the one I knew,
But happened, you were never known.

I never knew myself. We come,
We go - the ways are separate.
The only thing is left now - hum,
Though even this will soon evapourate.

Inhaling what's not true,
Deceiving memories of you.
I thought you were the one I knew,
But happened, you were never known.


Sending healing energies and positive waves to all who still are here for me :)

Yours sincerely,
Witchcraft and Literature

4 comments:

  1. Who knows why the Muse chooses to stir when She does? Lovely poem and yes, melancholic but not depressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She chose because she needed to help me to ease my mind... she knows when she is required :)
      I bet I can write more ))

      Delete
  2. You only need to be true to yourself, sweet Anna. And everyone else will see it through you. We evolve with time, with new relationships, with new people in our lives... It doesn't mean that we weren't true before, I think, it just means that we are growing and that's a great thing.

    In the poem, I wonder if what she's seeing is not just a part of her that no longer is. Meaning that it was true then, but now she embraces a different kind of truth. A different she.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I enjoy I can allow myself into this world of magic and nature. These two inspire me and family supports me. As for new relation and people - I agree, they come and go, and I need to learn to accept it.

      Different she and different how she sees those around... in new light or in new darkness.

      Delete